Top 10 Health Benefits of Tea | NUTRITION
The Journal of Nutrition published a study in 2002 revealing the antioxidant properties of tea – whether black or green. Here are other health benefits of tea you could be missing:
- 2. Tea helps fight DNA-damaging free radicals because of its high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC).
- 3. Tea helps to protect your heart against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
- 4. Tea can also be your protection against different types of cancers.
- 5. Tea can boost muscle endurance during exercise because of its catechins (antioxidants).
- 6. Tea can work as an invisible sunscreen, protecting your body from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 7. Tea can promote a healthy weight. It can lower your waist circumference and BMI.
- 8. Tea can lessen the risk of lung cancer.
- 9. Tea can help the body better process sugars, which is good news for diabetics.
10. Tea can improve bone strength and mineral density.
I’ll have to remind you, though. All teas are different. They don’t work the same for everybody. Variety, processing, packing, and even how it was brewed have different effects on each and everyone. To be on the safe side, make sure that your tea is the real thing: from the Camellia sinensis plant, which includes only four varieties: green, black, white, and oolong.
Varieties or herbal teas are also very good for you depending on the various ingredients and can be a no calorie flavourful treat! Aussie Supps also offers tea - the Green X50. The new and improved X50 Assorted now contains 6 of your favourite flavours! Peach, Tropical, Passionfruit, Raspberry, Mango, Lemon and Ginger! Get them here.
To learn more about tea and how it affects your health, visit the Aussie Supps Nutrition Hub. We have our in-house nutritionist to take care of your fitness, health, and diet needs.
For bookings and more info, check out our Contact Us page, chat with us on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.